Customized machine manufacturing process
1. The customer provides samples and drawings of the tools or workpieces which need to be ground.
2. Discuss grinding parts and requirements (e.g.: grinding speed, surface roughness or automation...etc.).
3. R&D personnel evaluate whether special grinding wheels or jigs are necessary or add essential mechanisms.
- Need→Agree to purchase customized grinding wheel or jig or mechanism for grinding test.
- No need → Conduct grinding test.
4. Discuss the testing result and evaluate if there is a design change request.
5. Manufacture the equipment and dp the mechanical test after assembling.
6. Machine on-site installation and position.
7. Go through acceptance testing procedure and implemented training program.